If you're reading this, you probably want to join our team. First of all, thank you! Secondly, please follow these guidelines when creating your application thread.
- Apply by creating a new thread in the Applications forum.
- Check if we're hiring whatever part of development you want to apply for, such as graphics (sprites) or music. This can be found later in this thread.
- Start your thread name with the role you're applying for between square brackets, followed by your username. Example: [Spriter] Gaem
- Provide examples of your work, preferably in the style we're looking for. For graphics, these are sprites in the NES Mega Man style. For music, these are tracks made in FamiTracker (preferably 0CC-FamiTracker, but not required). For programming-related applications, share projects you have worked on before or are currently working on.
- Make sure you can work (relatively) quickly. We understand that you have a life outside of fangame development, but Mega Maker is a project with rapid progress and you need to be able to keep up with this pace. If you know that you won't have a lot of free time, don't apply.
- Tell us why you think we should hire you out of all applicants!
We are currently hiring moderators, please see this thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&p=80429