SHADOW SPIKES

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
Post Reply
User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 1767
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: T H A T ' S N E E D T O K N O W I N F O R M A T I O N .
Contact:

SHADOW SPIKES

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:45 pm

Do you remember it? The very object that replaced most of the lava in SHADOW MAN'S stage?
The SHADOW SPIKE?
Iwannit iwannit iwannit!
Make it have actual transparency tho pls
ALL HAIL THE SHADOW SPIKE(S)! ALL HAIL!
Last edited by Brazencoronet17 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Channeler of God.

User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: SHADOW SPIKE

Post by 14Protoman » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:57 pm

I don't hail but i agree
Try my new Mega Man 12, I give you the first ID:
https://megamanmaker.com/?level=289220
Rules and how to play here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7037
Is a game in the game

User avatar
Bean man
Posts: 2124
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm
Location: Bean farm
Discord: Bean man#9687

Re: SHADOW SPIKE

Post by Bean man » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:17 pm

ALL HAIL SHADOW SPIKE(S)
Last edited by Bean man on Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Member of Collapse, now doing speedruns of Mega man. PM DAS if you want to join.

Why is my name Bean man?

silentthief
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:16 am

Re: SHADOW SPIKE

Post by silentthief » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:21 pm

was checking out the cutting room floor and it has a bunch of things that were found in various megaman games (and others as well) if you hack them but they were not included in the game play. One example is a met generator which was in MM2 in the crash man block selection, but was unused - https://tcrf.net/Mega_Man_2#Crash_Man - while another from MM4 is the sphinx miniboss from Pharaoh mans stage (which was cut from the game) https://tcrf.net/Mega_Man_4#Pharaoh_Man

I doubt that these will be in a release any time soon (if at all) however, just thought that in case people did not know about them they do now.

ST
Been gone a while, just came back to see this is progressing nicely. My level IDs

Stomping Grounds -- 39624
Hatchery -- 39675
Depth Charges -- 39605
swarm tower -- 39591
Electric Tower -- 67366

User avatar
Royalguard
Posts: 2946
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: SHADOW SPIKE

Post by Royalguard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:47 pm

I approve of Shadow Spike's inclusion. The more MM3 assets, the better.
Royalguard wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Unpopular Opinion:
I think Shadow Man is one of the most fun, satisfying, and well designed bosses in the entire Mega Man series.

User avatar
supersmashgaming
Posts: 810
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:46 pm
Location: Out of the Dance Dimension and ready for action
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082
Contact:

Re: SHADOW SPIKE

Post by supersmashgaming » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:55 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the predecessor to the heat ladders,
SHADOW SPIKES
Find all keys REMAKE Original By: Bily195 ID: 232686
Wily's Underground Factory ID: 279264
Shade Man Waterfall ID: 280308

Image
New Discord Server

User avatar
Royalguard
Posts: 2946
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: SHADOW SPIKE

Post by Royalguard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:02 pm

I like how people are referring to Shadow Spike as if there is only one of them, when in actuality there are two completely different Spike designs used in the same stage.
Royalguard wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Unpopular Opinion:
I think Shadow Man is one of the most fun, satisfying, and well designed bosses in the entire Mega Man series.

User avatar
Kun fu Cuts Man
Posts: 642
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in Mexico
Discord: Kun fu Cuts Man#6955

Re: SHADOW SPIKE

Post by Kun fu Cuts Man » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:49 pm

Royalguard wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:02 pm
I like how people are referring to Shadow Spike as if there is only one of them, when in actuality there are two completely different Spike designs used in the same stage.
ALL HAIL THE SHADOW SPIKES

User avatar
Royalguard
Posts: 2946
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: SHADOW SPIKE

Post by Royalguard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:33 pm

I tried taking the Shadow Spikes found in Shadow Man's stage and recreating them as two unique sets of spikes, probably isn't perfect, but its something.

Image
Royalguard wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Unpopular Opinion:
I think Shadow Man is one of the most fun, satisfying, and well designed bosses in the entire Mega Man series.

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 1767
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: T H A T ' S N E E D T O K N O W I N F O R M A T I O N .
Contact:

Re: SHADOW SPIKE

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:00 am

silentthief wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:21 pm
was checking out the cutting room floor and it has a bunch of things that were found in various megaman games (and others as well) if you hack them but they were not included in the game play. One example is a met generator which was in MM2 in the crash man block selection, but was unused - https://tcrf.net/Mega_Man_2#Crash_Man - while another from MM4 is the sphinx miniboss from Pharaoh mans stage (which was cut from the game) https://tcrf.net/Mega_Man_4#Pharaoh_Man

I doubt that these will be in a release any time soon (if at all) however, just thought that in case people did not know about them they do now.

ST
Sorry if I laugh but I read tcrf daily.
Actually sort mentioning an unused top spike and metal tile are out to good use in mmm.
Last edited by Brazencoronet17 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Channeler of God.

User avatar
Royalguard
Posts: 2946
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: SHADOW SPIKES

Post by Royalguard » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:47 am

Image
Royalguard wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Unpopular Opinion:
I think Shadow Man is one of the most fun, satisfying, and well designed bosses in the entire Mega Man series.

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 1767
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: T H A T ' S N E E D T O K N O W I N F O R M A T I O N .
Contact:

Re: SHADOW SPIKES

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:50 am

Another thing tha t makes me now desire gb content, quint, & knuckles:
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:48 am
Image
https://tcrf.net/images/1/1b/MMIIQuint.gif

We need gb content in mega man maker NOW
I propose it be added alongside SHADOW SPIKE and... Shadowz
Channeler of God.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest