Minecraft Movie March/ 4/ 2022...

Anything goes. The forum rules still apply here
Post Reply

What do you think of it?

I think the movie will be bad.
9
56%
I think the movie will be good.
4
25%
I don't care.
3
19%
 
Total votes: 16

Fluff Man
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:44 pm

Minecraft Movie March/ 4/ 2022...

Post by Fluff Man » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:32 pm

I just saw on minecraft.net that they released the date for the live action Minecraft movie. According to the website the story is quote: "the story of a teenage girl and her unlikely group of adventurers. After the malevolent Ender Dragon sets out on a path of destruction, they must save their beautiful, blocky Overworld." Personally, i don't have high hopes. I don't think that live action would suite Minecrafts style, I would much rather it be an animated movie in the style of Minecraft Story Mode, maybe with a plot similar to "The Island" book series. I just have no friends to talk to about this...
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

User avatar
Sixsack
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:48 pm

Re: Minecraft Movie March/ 4/ 2022...

Post by Sixsack » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:34 pm

What's the point of making a Minecraft movie if it's live action? Minecraft's graphics are probably the most memorable thing from that game

User avatar
supersmashgaming
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:46 pm
Location: Somewhere.
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082
Contact:

Re: Minecraft Movie March/ 4/ 2022...

Post by supersmashgaming » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:45 pm

Live action video game movie are usually bad. If reviews are good I may see it.
Find all keys REMAKE Original By: Bily195 ID: 232686
Wily's Underground Factory ID: 279264
Shade Man Waterfall ID: 280308
Mega Man NETA 1-2 ID: 306709

Image
New Discord Server

User avatar
UlticraftMTT
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:15 am
Location: Location, Location

Re: Minecraft Movie March/ 4/ 2022...

Post by UlticraftMTT » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:24 pm

I don't think it's going to be as bad as the Sonic movie, but it might still be pretty bad
Currently working on Mega Man and Bass 3: Terra's Revenge, a level series taking place between Mega Man 9 and 10

Sheep Man, Mega Man Killers, and Wheel Cutter for 1.6

User avatar
BenPlusMM
Posts: 1712
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:21 pm
Location: The Pulse boardroom
Discord: Ben Plus!#6759

Re: Minecraft Movie March/ 4/ 2022...

Post by BenPlusMM » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:45 pm

Fluff Man wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:32 pm
live action Minecraft movie
Fluff Man wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:32 pm
After the malevolent Ender Dragon sets out on a path of destruction,
NOPE!
Does this look like the face of mercy to you?
Image
Currently no longer on hiatus.

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 2217
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: Next to my computer, working on a secret project...
Discord: Don't use it anymore sorry
Contact:

Re: Minecraft Movie March/ 4/ 2022...

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:58 pm

Sonic Movie -> Live action crap
Mega Man Movie -> Live action, wether if it is crap depends
Minecraft Movie -> Live action? I would rather see a Mineimator Minecraft Movie.

Don't get me wrong Minecraft is great, but why did they choose it be live action? Who does this benefit?
Do not listen to the other Brazencoronet17/18s. They are fake accounts that represents somebody who is not incredibly masculine and sexy.

User avatar
supersmashgaming
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:46 pm
Location: Somewhere.
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082
Contact:

Re: Minecraft Movie March/ 4/ 2022...

Post by supersmashgaming » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:58 pm
Sonic Movie -> Live action crap
Mega Man Movie -> Live action, wether if it is crap depends
Minecraft Movie -> Live action? I would rather see a Mineimator Minecraft Movie.

Don't get me wrong Minecraft is great, but why did they choose it be live action? Who does this benefit?
You forgot Super Mario Bros.
Find all keys REMAKE Original By: Bily195 ID: 232686
Wily's Underground Factory ID: 279264
Shade Man Waterfall ID: 280308
Mega Man NETA 1-2 ID: 306709

Image
New Discord Server

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 2217
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: Next to my computer, working on a secret project...
Discord: Don't use it anymore sorry
Contact:

Re: Minecraft Movie March/ 4/ 2022...

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:49 pm

supersmashgaming wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:48 pm
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:58 pm
Sonic Movie -> Live action crap
Mega Man Movie -> Live action, wether if it is crap depends
Minecraft Movie -> Live action? I would rather see a Mineimator Minecraft Movie.

Don't get me wrong Minecraft is great, but why did they choose it be live action? Who does this benefit?
You forgot [censored].
We do not speak of that.
Do not listen to the other Brazencoronet17/18s. They are fake accounts that represents somebody who is not incredibly masculine and sexy.

User avatar
Megamanvwxyz
Posts: 1389
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Minecraft Movie March/ 4/ 2022...

Post by Megamanvwxyz » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:36 am

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:49 pm
supersmashgaming wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:48 pm
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:58 pm
Sonic Movie -> Live action crap
Mega Man Movie -> Live action, wether if it is crap depends
Minecraft Movie -> Live action? I would rather see a Mineimator Minecraft Movie.

Don't get me wrong Minecraft is great, but why did they choose it be live action? Who does this benefit?
You forgot Super Mario Bros. (1993)
[uncensured].
We do not speak of that.
Because it's so good, and it's a classic!
Hi! I like shooting lemons! They kill robots and are easy to shoot!

User avatar
UlticraftMTT
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:15 am
Location: Location, Location

Re: Minecraft Movie March/ 4/ 2022...

Post by UlticraftMTT » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:54 pm

There are rumors of a CGI animated Mario movie, and apparently it might actually be good because Shigeru Miyamoto is directly involved.
Currently working on Mega Man and Bass 3: Terra's Revenge, a level series taking place between Mega Man 9 and 10

Sheep Man, Mega Man Killers, and Wheel Cutter for 1.6

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: Minecraft Movie March/ 4/ 2022...

Post by QuartexGames » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:31 am

Megamanvwxyz wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:36 am
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:49 pm
supersmashgaming wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:48 pm


You forgot Super Mario Bros. (1993)
[uncensured].
We do not speak of that.
Because it's so good, and it's a classic!
I wonder if we could someday get the Bowser movie.
Woah It's Green ID: 316053
Woah It's Blue ID: 260308
Woah It's Yellow ID: 263387
Woah It's Red ID: 268168
Woah It's WhiteID: 258788
I'm bored. Request me a pixel art or something...

User avatar
Bean man
Posts: 2369
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm
Location: Bean farm
Discord: Bean man#9687

Re: Minecraft Movie March/ 4/ 2022...

Post by Bean man » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:29 pm

The fact that there's 4 votes saying they'll think it'll be good scares me.
Image

1.5 for life!... until 1.6

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 2217
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: Next to my computer, working on a secret project...
Discord: Don't use it anymore sorry
Contact:

Re: Minecraft Movie March/ 4/ 2022...

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:36 am

UlticraftMTT wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:54 pm
There are rumors of a CGI animated Mario movie, and apparently it might actually be good because Shigeru Miyamoto is directly involved.
And it isn't live action.

I hope.
Do not listen to the other Brazencoronet17/18s. They are fake accounts that represents somebody who is not incredibly masculine and sexy.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests