MMMLCC 2019 Non-Traditional Level Submissions

General discussion of Mega Man Maker

Moderator: Challenge coordinator

Aze
Discord: Aze#7228

MMMLCC 2019 Non-Traditional Level Submissions

Post by Aze » Sun May 12, 2019 12:01 pm

Please do not talk here, only submit your levels. Check out the rules and such as well as discuss the contest here viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8077

This is the Non-traditional submissions channel, post your level name and ID-s of Non-Traditional levels only. Submissions close in 72 hours.
BRUTAL EDITION COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2677

Yosho

Re: MMMLCC 2019 Non-Traditional Level Submissions

Post by Yosho » Sun May 12, 2019 6:15 pm

Level: Top Spin's Return

Link ID: 324669 (Nice)

Welcome to Top spin's Return! a (insert shameless plug of it's prequel). This is a stage where you Spin through the level, Bouncing on enemies, Bouncing on enemies, and best of all, Bouncing on enemies! Using a Commonly laughed-at Weapon in the MM communitiy!
Just redditor that makes his way through the internoot.
I'm a dumbass

MisterAsa

Post by MisterAsa » Mon May 13, 2019 2:21 pm

MM4 Wily Castle 3-4 Remake

Level ID: 325891

This level was originally planned for the retro redux but unforseen circumstances kept me from working on it back then. But after the competition ended and with the 1.5 update and Rain Flush being released, I really was able to liven up the stage. The stage is inspired by the unique concept used in Mega Man Unlimited's boss rush level where you have to go through a brief recap of each of the robot master's stage before you fight them, but unlike Unlimited this level comes with an Extra twist of my own, which you'll quickly realize once you beat one of the 8 bosses (I recommend taking out Ring Man first).

phunguy06
Discord: https://discord.gg/4uNSrqe

Post by phunguy06 » Mon May 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Data Man
ID: 326121
Link: https://megamanmaker.com/?level=326121

Wily's latest robot is one that will perplex, amaze and mystify you! Packed with various gimmicks and a deadly maze (or two) with optional goodies off the beaten path, Data Man will hack into your computer and make the game lag! Or maybe that's just the decorations... Either way, enjoy the level, and try not to get lost!
I have embarked on phunguy06's Amazing World Tour™!

Still in North America, I've made two new friends in Canada - Blizzard Man and snowguy06!

Image Image

Megamanvwxyz

Post by Megamanvwxyz » Wed May 15, 2019 6:01 am

Multiple Choice Boss Rush
ID:326270

Bosses are grouped into 8 themes
Fire, water, air, ground, plant, blade, bomb, electric (spark and spring man, spring man does not work online for some reason) fight at least one boss from each group to get the weapon of that theme, but beware some bosses are decoys and won't drop a weapon, some bosses will give you e tanks, one will give you the jet adapter to get more e tanks, spring man was supposed to give the power adapter but his fight didn't work right when I played online, after you collect all 8 weapons fight a costume mid boss, then another teleporter room, this time you need to get seven keys from seven bosses to unlock the way to the final boss. (I encountered a glitch with one of the key bosses instead of giving his key he ended the stage)
Hi! I like shooting lemons! They kill robots and are easy to shoot!