Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:17 pm
Type: Traditional (w/ 2 bosses)
Length: Medium (37 screens)
Weapons: Mega Buster (no charge), Gravity Hold, Charge Kick, Water Wave, Crystal Eye
Utilities: Rush Coil and Jet
A reworked version of the crappy example level for the Doc Robot Challenge I hosted a month ago. It features the following changes:
- Oil Slider and Weapon capsules have been removed. The latter half of the level was remodeled extensively, mainly focusing on dangerous jumps through rain and Cossack/Falling platforms.
- All Tondealls have been replaced with Tripropellans.
- Every instance of a Kaminari Kogoro has two of them stacked in the same place. This was done in an attempt to make them more threatening.
- Bubble Man's arena is smaller, but has more water. Two Girees accompany him, and his weaknesses to Gravity Hold and Charge Kick have been swapped.
- Metal Man now has a secondary weakness to the Buster. This should make the fight progress faster.
A look at the new arena for Bubble Man.
The Marine Bike was destroyed in the storm, forcing Mega to go across on foot.
- Other, smaller changes in enemy placement
Kun fu Cuts Man
- Posts: 1090
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:33 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Mexico
- Discord: https://discord.gg/d8PdzqX | Kun fu Cuts Man#6955
Spongebob´ s narrator: One week 1/2 later...
IT´ S @ THE FEEDBACKER TIME!
This was certainly a major step-up from Doc Wave v1; the low tone down of enemies was certainly an upgrade, as well as the weakness swapping of Doc Bubble. Both G Hold and C kick were useful through the run, especially the second half. Now on to my only complain: Maybe the rain could´ ve been town down, as this made some jumps between cossack plataforms somewhat harsh without C kick. And a little nitpick: why a random block in the third screen transitioning to the 4th? it doesn´ t really make sense as it doesn´ t block anything nor serve a porpuse.
7.75/10 Certainly much better than v1
Does this count?
About my fangame, I made a new server and all the things related to it have been relocated there, join here
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests