What happened to the mods?

General discussion of Mega Man Maker
Post Reply
User avatar
SpongebobFTWVyondFTL
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:39 pm
Location: Japan

What happened to the mods?

Post by SpongebobFTWVyondFTL » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:29 am

We haven't seen any announcement made on any mod's threads for a long time. They seem to be dead, or their creators abandoned the projects. I don't know what happened, but I assume that in some time they'll get another announcement by their official creators.
Rockman rocks so hard!!! AND SO DOES SPONGEBOB.

User avatar
Blast Man
Posts: 989
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:11 pm
Discord: Play Dash#9888
Contact:

Re: What happened to the mods?

Post by Blast Man » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:54 am

lmao i just have a lot on life it takes time
Mega Man Maker X Mod Thread:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8816

LeonardMan
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:55 am

Re: What happened to the mods?

Post by LeonardMan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:50 pm

SpongebobFTWVyondFTL wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:29 am
We haven't seen any announcement made on any mod's threads for a long time. They seem to be dead, or their creators abandoned the projects. I don't know what happened, but I assume that in some time they'll get another announcement by their official creators.
It's my guess they must be waiting for 1.6 to come out before they mod again. Every update apparently shifts all the sprites and graphics around, causing mods made for previous versions to break. It would be no use making a mod for 1.5 when 1.6 seems to be just around the corner.
Bubble Bobble: 242483

Castle of Illusion:
1: 231053
2: 231057
3: 231059
4: 231062
5: 231064
Final: 231066

Mr. Gimmick:
1: 178176
2: 178177
3: 178178
4: 178181
5: 178192
6: 178198
Final: ??????, Hunt for each digit in the other 6 levels!

User avatar
rollerC
Site Admin
Posts: 317
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:08 am
Discord: rollerC#5125
Contact:

Re: What happened to the mods?

Post by rollerC » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:20 pm

we haven't had any real modmakers around these parts since 1969
pee

AppendixOfTheCards
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: What happened to the mods?

Post by AppendixOfTheCards » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:20 pm

rollerC wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:20 pm
we haven't had any real modmakers around these parts since 1969
That's when I got my first real six-string! Bought it at the five-and-dime. I played it till my fingers bled.

User avatar
Megamanvwxyz
Posts: 1468
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: What happened to the mods?

Post by Megamanvwxyz » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:03 pm

AppendixOfTheCards wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:20 pm
rollerC wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:20 pm
we haven't had any real modmakers around these parts since 1969
That's when I got my first real six-string! Bought it at the five-and-dime. I played it till my fingers bled.
https://youtu.be/eFjjO_lhf9c
Help! I'm glitching.

User avatar
phunguy06
Posts: 1311
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:46 pm
Location: Greece (again, the country, not a fast food place)
Discord: https://discord.gg/4uNSrqe / phunguy06#5940
Contact:

Re: What happened to the mods?

Post by phunguy06 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:44 pm

LeonardMan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:50 pm
It's my guess they must be waiting for 1.6 to come out before they mod again. Every update apparently shifts all the sprites and graphics around, causing mods made for previous versions to break. It would be no use making a mod for 1.5 when 1.6 seems to be just around the corner.
that's a good explanation, but the real reason is that my computer exploded along with the mod and the aliens put a curse on me so i could never mod again, duh
I have embarked on phunguy06's Amazing World Tour™!

For my last stop, I've visited Greece, and have taken up a bit of horseriding with Centaur Man.
Giddy up!


Image Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest