General discussion of Mega Man Maker
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:37 pm
Just wondering why there is no mac support
- Posts: 740
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:48 am
- Location: Kimse Neua, Deimos
- Discord: Diamond_Miner33#9310
GameMaker requires a mac to compile for mac, which the devs may not have access to.
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:42 am
- Location: Colombia
- Discord: BigMaster#4335
Possibly to avoid having to care after two simultaneous builds.
I am currently moderating the three main community platforms.
- Posts: 548
- Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:44 pm
- Location: The !$%&^th dimension.
I’m secretly hoping 1.6 will add Mac support.
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM
MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798
Best Megaman theme: https://youtu.be/Z2ACqGtQodM
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:17 pm
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:37 pm
- Location: Your Granny
Just a FYI, Macs can run Windows. Or you can use an emulator such as VirtualBox (although performance might be slow.)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests