"Wily Firewall" stopper

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
02gn
Discord: *02gn*#5656

"Wily Firewall" stopper

Post by 02gn » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:24 pm

I feel like Wily Firewall is the most devastating gimmick made here. Wouldn't it be better to make some kind of stop sign for it?

I mean

Imagine being chased by this, and then you'll get stuck in either some kind of puzzle or a huge enemy (Big Eye, Hot Dog). And you haven't got much time to get past this while the kill-wall is after/above/below or even before you. I think sort of invisible stopper should be placed and eventually stop the chasing death in place (much like in certain games where such kill-wall is stopped in certain moment).

Any opinions?
I have entered:

1.6 hype mode

So I might be active for some time here

14Protoman

Re: "Wily Firewall" stopper

Post by 14Protoman » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:09 pm

02gn wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:24 pm
I feel like Wily Firewall is the most devastating gimmick made here. Wouldn't it be better to make some kind of stop sign for it?

I mean

Imagine being chased by this, and then you'll get stuck in either some kind of puzzle or a huge enemy (Big Eye, Hot Dog). And you haven't got much time to get past this while the kill-wall is after/above/below or even before you. I think sort of invisible stopper should be placed and eventually stop the chasing death in place (much like in certain games where such kill-wall is stopped in certain moment).

Any opinions?
Yes, that idea had occurred to me from before, in fact, I have already written it twice in that announcement.
I also wonder if tricks like crash lifts or Footholders will be covered by that FW or will be seen above it, hopefully the first one. And I wonder if he can destroy the Rolling drills.

8JKN4
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Post by 8JKN4 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:16 pm

Yes
Speed triggers would also be nice, and also if possible two different kinds of stoppers, one that pauses them in place and one that despawns them entirely
turnip

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:50 am

Another valid thing with that level object is that it could serve as lava since it can cover an entire screen up to a certain point and more with the stopper since if it could cover much of the land ir would give that feeling.