How will you survive?

Play forum games. The forum rules still apply here
TheCreativeEye
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

How will you survive?

Post by TheCreativeEye » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:55 pm

k so

Player 1 gives us a situation or disaster, natural or some kind of terrorist attack, and the things we have access to that might or might not help us
Then Player 2 says what they do in order to survive and then does what Player 1 did
Playah 1
You're attacked by fire man and heat man.
At your disposal you have a water bucket and there is a hunter hole nearby, also the weather is really cold
Playah 2
I provoke them to run after me and right next to the hunter hole I spill half of the water bucket on the ground. As they chase me to the hole they slip on the ice and fall into it, after which I pour the rest of the water on them to disarm them

You see a tornado in the distance and it seems as it's coming your way but very slowly, at your disposal you have plant barrier, water shield and a weird seed
Etc..

Rules:
No making impossible situations
No integrating items out of thin air when trying to survive

Now start
Mmmm, "if you ever see me, consider yourself unlucky", what a genious quote!
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

Snivymaster1337
Discord: Snivymaster1337#6543

Re: How will you survive?

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:05 am

Isn't this basically the same thing as Solve the Problem, or whatever it's called?
Also, you forgot to make up a situation.

I'm chasing after you because you didn't give me Feedback:tm:, and you're nearby a cliff.
Last edited by Snivymaster1337 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Also, check out my MMM fangame here.

Oh, and that's not all, I have two challenges/collabs going on, one for my level series (You can get sent to the post here), and you can get sent to the other here.

TheCreativeEye
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Post by TheCreativeEye » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:06 am

Snivymaster1337 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:05 am
Isn't this basically the same thing as Solve the Problem, or whatever it's called?

I'm chasing after you because you didn't give me Feedback:tm:.
You're supposed to make up a situation
Mmmm, "if you ever see me, consider yourself unlucky", what a genious quote!
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

Snivymaster1337

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:07 am

TheCreativeEye wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:06 am
Snivymaster1337 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:05 am

I'm chasing after you because you didn't give me Feedback:tm:.
You're supposed to make up a situation
I was expecting you to start off with one.

Oh, and that's not all, I have two challenges/collabs going on, one for my level series (You can get sent to the post here), and you can get sent to the other here.

Kun fu Cuts Man
Discord: https://discord.gg/d8PdzqX | Kun fu Cuts Man#6955

Post by Kun fu Cuts Man » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:57 am

Two unrelated comments later
Snivymaster1337 wrote: I'm chasing after you because you didn't give me Feedback:tm:, and you're nearby a cliff.
I´ m going to suppose that we´ re our MMM avatars, you being a normal sized snivy with fire resistance and other stuff, and I as an orange CutMan with permanent R. Cutter equipped. I will also suppose that we´ re using MMM physics, so no fall damage.
I´ll also assume we´ re in a rock cliff.
I jump of the cliff, before saying "Your fangame sucks. Needs a rework". I fall on a forested area. I grab a pebble from the cliff and use my R. Cutter to make a flint n steel and start burning the forest.
Before I burn the forest you jump off because you´ re still chasing me and now more angry becuase I basically flipped you the bird. I light up the forest when you´ re free falling. You are screwed, as I let you in to jumping in to Snivy Hell. No more Snivy.

Australia is on fire. Extinguish fire. You have at your disposal everyone´ s will to colaborate.
Does this count?

About my fangame, I made a new server and all the things related to it have been relocated there, join here
Finished it.

supersmashgaming
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082

Post by supersmashgaming » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:02 am

Everyone grab some water.

World is really about to end.

In you disposal:
- A rocket
- Location of a another earth near by
- some random guy
Levels:
Banzai Woman

Not really on the forums a lot now a days. I'm mostly on discord now.

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:31 am

I have the random guy get in the rocket and fly to the other earth, i then have him push the other earth into our earth to destroy the world before it destroys itself, i then continue society on the floating chucks of our tattered world left behind..

You’re hanging from a cliff with a 500ft drop below you, down there are spikes that will kill you if you land on them, there are jagged rocks all around, you have at your disposal:
A friend that isn’t strong enough to lift you up.
A rope.
A potato.
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798
Best Megaman theme: https://youtu.be/Z2ACqGtQodM

MeowLord

Post by MeowLord » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:38 am

Have your friend take the potato and the rope. Have your friend firmly tie the end of the rope around the potato, then find any sort of sturdy object attached to the ground with two stick-like objects protruding from it in a position where you can slide the potato behind it with the rope in between the two stick-like objects. (Don't know what else to call them.) Have your friend toss you the rope and after affirming that the rope is secure, clim-

Actually no.

After you affirm that the rope is secure, have your friend leap off the cliff in an epic sacrifice. After this,

...um,

...well,

Actually I have no idea where that was supposed to go; your friend's sacrifice was in vain.
After this grab onto the rope and pull yourself up. Johnny will be remembered for ages to come.

Your situation:
You are trying to escape from... space ninjas. You have entered a completely and totally safe-looking house only to find out that it is a storage area for next-gen electric large-mass-and-instant-explosion bombs. Find a way to get out of the house unseen and without blowing anything up.

You have in your possession:
- A matchbox
- A french horn
- An eyeball in a black pilgrim's-style hat.
I'm part of UARM Force now apparently.
Also SnivyMaster wants me to put this here:

So has anyone noticed that Willy has incredible taste in robot design?

Also I bet you never expected me to change my signature.

Snivymaster1337

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:42 am

I'm assuming the eyeball is TheCreativeEye, so send him outside, and have him blow the horn, disracting the ninjas, then have him throw a bunch of lit matches at the ninjas, setting them on fire, then run outside making sure they don't see you.

If the eyeball isn't TCE, then I have no idea.

You're trapped in a cell in the middle of nowhere, there are no guards, so all you have to do is get out. The cell is made of stone, and the door is locked.
You have: A bunch of wood, some stone, and some metal.

Gravitrax64

Post by Gravitrax64 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:00 am

I take a stone and use it to bend a long piece of the metal in kind of a pickaxe shape and use the pickaxe to break a hole in the stone walls. I then go outside to use two stones to ignite the wood into a signal fire to call for help.

You wake up on a mattress flowing down a river towards a massive waterfall. With you, you only have: a dictionary, a stick, and a yo-yo. What do you do?
I really needed to update my signature...

NMario84
Discord: NMario84#6935

Post by NMario84 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:13 am

Call MacGyver, and get Chuck Norris to bring a log to stop the waterfall.

You are stuck on an uncharted island. You only have trees. what do you do?
I'm a dolphin that likes playing around with beach balls, though I prefer to pounce on my buddy.
He seems to love it when I do that to him. I don't mind at all. It shows that we're best friends.

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:36 pm

Easy, 3 logs and I’m out, Craft a crafting table with the first Log and then craft a boat with the other two.

You find yourself 6 feet under, but you’re not dead nor in a coffin. You don’t hear anyone outside, and you are in a small pocket of air, just high enough for you to stand, in this scenario you are 5 feet tall and not too strong. You have backpack right next to you, it contains.
A lighter.
A Stick of dynamite.
A shovel.
other than that you don’t have anything else, no cellphone, so no calling anyone. the dirt above you isn’t held up by anything and will probably collapse if you dig at it. If it did collapse a few of your hairs could probably be seen from the surface, but below that just dirt. GO!
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798
Best Megaman theme: https://youtu.be/Z2ACqGtQodM