Weapons and strengths

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
14Protoman

Weapons and strengths

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:24 pm

As many of you know i am a fan of weapons with strength in enemies, at least since I met MM11.
Then it occurs to me that MMM needs to consider some not to say several strengths, since there are some encumbered enemies that need a weapon that eradicates them in a balanced way, here are my ideas for weapons and strengths that at least I think they deserve in the enemies to that are not unfairly strong without the need to remove hit points or that are mid bosses: Bounce ball: strong against Anti-Eddie and Wall blaster;
Tundra storm: strong against Giree and Big fish because they have a different immunity to the spines or protected;
Chain blast: it would come in handy, since it is an interesting, strong weapon against Anti-Eddie and Crunch don if they are added, in addition to the spines and protected.

D-Man

Re: Weapons and strengths

Post by D-Man » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:45 am

So basically you want more weapons to have weakness damage effects, like in their source games?

Black Hole Bomb and Tornado Blow would benefit greatly from this, though I would suggest that they only be applied against the MM9 enemies like Caricarry.

List of Weapon Analyses I made: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10244

Friend Code: SW-0335-5373-4233

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:31 pm

Yes D-man, that's right.

I know they would benefit from other games so I think your idea is the best, and B.bomb has strength against two enemies of different games each and not exactly gabyoals or explosives.

On the other hand, it would be good to have those opportunities, especially the bounce ball, since we could use a weapon to balance the wall blasters because they cost you several (5) hits that are very uncomfortable to give or if you have a 6 power weapon (because 5 power is not there and rain flush has consecutive damage so it does not count) or more, nothing guarantees that you can shoot it, since many usually put them at hard to reach heights and bounce ball would give you more aim On the other hand, Anti eddie is an enemy difficult to defeat with normal shots and it would be difficult to fit the double drill bomb that he defeats in two hits, so bounce ball would suit the game, incidentally it would also be good if he vented electric enemies like Biree and smaplar, those weys are vulnerable to diamond and I think it would be a good option in the future.

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:58 am

Anyone else think of a good balance with weapons weaknesses?