(Intuition) Bosses that can be in 1.6 and those that can't for it

General discussion of Mega Man Maker
14Protoman

(Intuition) Bosses that can be in 1.6 and those that can't for it

Post by 14Protoman » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:11 pm

After thinking about it, I have the intuition that bosses can be in 1.6 of MM10 and MM11 in the game, you may not agree with it, but I have a deduction from it.
Probable bosses:
Blade Man: surely many of you think, (What? Blade Man?) And the answer is yes, Blade Man, it is already a custom to see that all the bosses above the card are in the game, that is, the first of the cadres of game bosses, we have Cut Man, Bubble Man, Spark Man, Ring Man, Stone Man, Spring Man Astro Man (based on FC) and Concrete Man. Although block and Blizzard Man are reasonable absent. The real reason why I think Blade man is likely is because Grenade Man could not care about the absence of walls, so the absence of a ceiling should not be a problem at the time of programming for what the developers showed us.

Solar Man: He has good causes and is the perfect candidate, because he jumps a lot, his shots go through walls and indirectly he shoots them towards the player, besides being a fire boss and having an interesting feature, if he is shot with his weapon of weakness, you can quell his head flame, so a weak head literally to a water weapon is welcome.

Commando Man: If I know, it is another bomb boss, but unfortunately it is the most probable, since it is the one that jumps the highest and the projectiles that point towards you, are the ones that have less margin of failure.

Chill Man: it is probable because although it depends on the landing to jump, it does and points you to shoot, it also has two great abilities, it slips on ice, so in normal ground it can land just like that, and it can freeze you as Concrete Man.

Strike Man: quite possible, since he jumps a lot and points to you, he would also be a good boss in a field with multiple walls.

Bounce man: It is a S.probable boss, given that despite its size, let's be realistic, before MM's biggest boss was Stone man, so Bounce Man probably costs 3x3 of the screen, and he travels without problem all over the world. screen and points you to attack, is the best candidate with speed gear.

Torch Man: he is a good fire boss of MM11, although I doubt that a pg boss enters 1.6 although good, in 1.4 I thought that two elementary bosses of MM6 would not enter and they entered, even when I expected a warrior boss, well, the case is that the most probable candidate of the entire game to accompany Blast Man is he, in addition another pro is that very often they have added bosses that complete weaknesses of the games, as in 1.2 Magnet / Hard Man, in 1.4 Shade / Spring Man and Flame / Wind Man, in 1.3 Charge / Crystal Man, considering the two bosses we already had in 1.0, if we have flash bomb as a weakness, it also goes with Grenade / Astro Man.

Unprobable bosses:

Nitro Man: has an attack that points to you, but only jumps back to drive and ram you, the highest you can reach is to climb walls, in addition to just driving on a regular terrain, so I see it unprobable, although Nothing that a good polish to climb walls with an end on the ground cannot help.

Pump Man: maybe the same thing happens to Bubble Man, but I don't see that he can make his only attack without ground water, I'm sorry.

Block Man: In itself, it has no flaws, but many complain that its Power gear occupies the entire screen, although the main problem is that it is difficult to program.

Acid Man: although he has a good ability and a weakness with effect, I resist and say that without water I could not use his sg and less if it is confirmed.

Fuse Man: Although it complies with all the guidelines, it depends on a network for its rays, so it is not viable.

Tundra Man: lower your expectations, that he jumps little and only jumps according to your behavior, in addition to having no attack that crosses walls or goes directly to you, the creators were desperate to see what weapon a useless boss like the one would give you , useless in the sense of weapons.

Impact Man: same as Block Man, its pg is difficult to implement.

Again I reiterate that I am not sure how it will be with the theme of the bosses in 1.6, it is only a deduction or intuition, as you prefer to call it.

Shadow444

NO Commando and Bounce Man!!!

Post by Shadow444 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:00 pm

I only waiting Pump Man (Or Chill Man / Solar Man) and Torch Man (or Tundra Man) and nobody else.
Pump Man work like Wood Man and i don't consider it a problem in need of background water for use his attacks.
Torch Man is a BADASS fire type robot master and he not look so difficult to add!!!
We don't need another explosive type robot master like Commando Man, so f*** him away!
Who's waiting Bounce Man in 1.6??? Guys are you serious?! He is so ridiculous robot master, what i ever see.
Taking a whole slot of the two left remaining places to add the robot master here this ugly Bounce Man? No thank you, let it be better Torch Man, even if it is also power gear type, like Blast Man.

14Protoman

Re: NO Commando and Bounce Man!!!

Post by 14Protoman » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:56 am

Shadow444 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:00 pm
I only waiting Pump Man (Or Chill Man / Solar Man) and Torch Man (or Tundra Man) and nobody else.
Pump Man work like Wood Man and i don't consider it a problem in need of background water for use his attacks.
Torch Man is a BADASS fire type robot master and he not look so difficult to add!!!
We don't need another explosive type robot master like Commando Man, so f*** him away!
Who's waiting Bounce Man in 1.6??? Guys are you serious?! He is so ridiculous robot master, what i ever see.
Taking a whole slot of the two left remaining places to add the robot master here this ugly Bounce Man? No thank you, let it be better Torch Man, even if it is also power gear type, like Blast Man.
3 things:

1_Respect me, don't insult me, Bounce Man is the one who has the most chance of sg bosses, if you don't like it, it's your problem if you add it because I was right.

2_Unfortunately, if Commando Man is added or not, it is something far from our reach, but your AI has the best chance of working.

3_What do you mean by bad ass?

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: (Intuition) Bosses that can be in 1.6 and those that can't for it

Post by Royalguard » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:52 am

14Protoman wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:11 pm
Unprobable bosses:

Pump Man: maybe the same thing happens to Bubble Man, but I don't see that he can make his only attack without ground water, I'm sorry.
The reason why Bubble Man has problems outside water in Mega Man Maker, is because in the japanese version of Mega Man & Bass, it states Bubble Man has a design flaw that makes it difficult for him to move on land.

As far as I'm aware, Pump Man is not confirmed to have any design flaws that make him unable to fight outside water, it is also not confirmed if he can/can't store water inside his body for later use.

I certainly wouldn't say he is out of the running just yet.

DestroyerOfDestruction
Discord: BigMaster#4335

Post by DestroyerOfDestruction » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:15 am

Pump Man is not ruled out. The devs may easily overlook the water presence to adjust him to different settings. He is not fought underwater, so that water can just be treated as decorative.
I am currently moderating the three main community platforms.

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 am

Royalguard wrote:As far as I'm aware, Pump Man is not confirmed to have any design flaws that make him unable to fight outside water, it is also not confirmed if he can/can't store water inside his body for later use.

I certainly wouldn't say he is out of the running just yet.
DestroyerOfDestruction wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:15 am
Pump Man is not ruled out. The devs may easily overlook the water presence to adjust him to different settings. He is not fought underwater, so that water can just be treated as decorative.
Exactly. Using one's imagination Pump Man's water pumping could simply be him adding water pressure to his system. Water isn't necessary.

In contrast Aquaman from MM8 is a different story. He totally uses on screen water in his attacks.

From previous discussions I still think the following Robot Masters are the most likely the Devs will choose from due to their AI attack patterns and abilities..

MM10
Solar Man
Pump Man
Commando Man

MM11
Torch Man
Tundra Man
Bounce Man

One from MM10 and one from MM11. The ones picked is anybody's guess.

Holondrix
Discord: Holondrix

Post by Holondrix » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:11 am

Considering the evidence, I feel Bounce Man would be a lock for 1.6 as the speed gear rep alongside confirmed Blast Man as the power gear rep. For MM10, at least half the robot masters are viable. If I were to bet however, I would stake it on either Solar Man or Pump Man because their patterns would be easiest to implement. I would assume that Commando Man may have a lesser chance because while he has a big enough jump height, his main weapon "Commando Bomb" doesn't go through walls and could become ineffective in variable boss rooms where he's walled off from the player.

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:27 am

Holondrix wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:11 am
Considering the evidence, I feel Bounce Man would be a lock for 1.6 as the speed gear rep alongside confirmed Blast Man as the power gear rep. For MM10, at least half the robot masters are viable. If I were to bet however, I would stake it on either Solar Man or Pump Man because their patterns would be easiest to implement. I would assume that Commando Man may have a lesser chance because while he has a big enough jump height, his main weapon "Commando Bomb" doesn't go through walls and could become ineffective in variable boss rooms where he's walled off from the player.
You just say it because you don't want another explosive boss, right?

Holondrix
Discord: Holondrix

Post by Holondrix » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:40 am

14Protoman wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:27 am
Holondrix wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:11 am
You just say it because you don't want another explosive boss, right?
Personally wouldn't mind if we got Commando Man because this update will be great anyways. Just saying that the fact that Commando Bomb doesn't go through walls like Solar Man and Blade Man might hinder his inclusion.