Mega Man Maker DOS Collab:tm:.

Post your own level contests here! We recommend accepting level submissions as replies to your thread.
Snivymaster1337
Discord: Snivymaster1337#6543

Mega Man Maker DOS Collab:tm:.

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:35 pm

Uh, collabs go here as well, right?

LAPD 2: The Level Art Play Designing presents... ... Aaaaaand LAPD 2 just got locked, great.

The Mega Man Maker DOS Collab:tm:!

No title screen because we were on a budget.

Information on the collab Which I hope is allowed in this section... can be found in the doc listed below, the doc is also where you join the collab, and join the Discord server where said collab takes place.

If you have any questions about the collab, contact me through Discord or the MMM Forums:tm:.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QMR ... sp=sharing

Current status: Judging the levels...
Last edited by Snivymaster1337 on Mon May 18, 2020 11:01 am, edited 7 times in total.

Also, check out my MMM fangame here.

Oh, and that's not all, I have two challenges/collabs going on, one for my level series (You can get sent to the post here), and you can get sent to the other here.

phunguy06
Discord: https://discord.gg/4uNSrqe / phunguy06#5940

Re: Mega Man Maker DOS Collab:tm:.

Post by phunguy06 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:46 pm

neato burrito
here lies phunguy's hopes and dreams

The Mega Man Maker Weapons Pack mod is finished! Check out the thread here! Y'know, if you want to...

Snivymaster1337

Update on the Collab.

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:05 pm

Alright, so, the deadline for the form hit, and I have some good news and bad news about it.

The good news: Some people submitted their stuff for the form.

The bad news: ... The amount of submissions was only four...

We probably won't be able to finish the collab with just 4 people, so I've decided to the the form into Overtime:tm:!
Instead of it closing on a certain date, the form will now close after we get 7 more submissions, 10 in all.

Alright, remember, if you have any questions, just send me a direct message.

Oh, and that's not all, I have two challenges/collabs going on, one for my level series (You can get sent to the post here), and you can get sent to the other here.

Gravitrax64

Re: Update on the Collab.

Post by Gravitrax64 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:50 pm

Snivymaster1337 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:05 pm
Alright, so, the deadline for the form hit, and I have some good news and bad news about it.

We probably won't be able to finish the collab with just 4 people, so I've decided to the the form into Overtime:tm:!
Instead of it closing on a certain date, the form will now close after we get 7 more submissions, 10 in all.

Wait. When and where are we suppost to submit our parts of the collab?
I really needed to update my signature...

Snivymaster1337

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:30 pm

Gravitrax64 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:50 pm
Snivymaster1337 wrote:

You see, you were one out of four people the sent a submission to the form, due to the lack of people that sent submissions, the form is still open, and nobody has been accepted yet.

We're currently waiting for seven other people to send a submission to the form, then we'll judge everbody's levels, then we'll see who gets accepted into the collab.

But to answer your question, in a private channel at Creative's Gamemaking Community:tm:.

Gravitrax64

Post by Gravitrax64 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:59 am

Snivymaster1337 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:30 pm
Gravitrax64 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:50 pm
Snivymaster1337 wrote:

You see, you were one out of four people the sent a submission to the form, due to the lack of people that sent submissions, the form is still open, and nobody has been accepted yet.

We're currently waiting for seven other people to send a submission to the form, then we'll judge everbody's levels, then we'll see who gets accepted into the collab.

But to answer your question, in a private channel at Creative's Gamemaking Community:tm:.
ok thanks
I really needed to update my signature...

Snivymaster1337

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:25 pm

Alright, so, change of plans.

We decided to close the submission form, because if it went on for too long, the people who didn't submit would forget about it and care less about the collab...
However, we still didn't get enough submissions.

If you are curious about the collab but weren't aware of it's existence yet, there's still time, you can send me a direct message via the MMM Forums:tm: or Discord asking about why you want to join the collab. I will then ask you a few questions, and you must answer them, once I get the answers, we will decide if you get accepted or not.

However, besides that, we're getting into the judging phase. So for those who did submit, get ready.

That's all for now, see you next post.

Snivymaster1337

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:23 am

Ahem, breaking news!

You know TheCreativeEye/TheUncreativeExi, our secondary judge? Weeeeelll... I have some bad news about it...
He left the collab:tm:.
He never gave Feedback:tm: on any of the levels, so I asked him one time, and he said that he didn't have enough energy/time to give Feedback:tm: on all of the levels, so he decided to leave...

However!
Almost as fast as he stepped down, a new judge joined!
Please give a warm welcome to...
KFC Maaaaaan!
Yeah, so instead of Creative judging the levels, KFC Man will be our new secondary judge!
And that's about all for this time, not really much else to say, but I will say one more thing, I'm about halfway judging through the levels! See you next post!...

... But really, can we get an F for Creative?

iceman x fireman
Discord: Nothing Suspicious#9557

Post by iceman x fireman » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:39 am

Here's your F mate.
Just a mod in a great fanbase

my new discord: https://discord.gg/6bMgXv8

The Knowledge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ